The CAP Foundation welcomes contributions of any amount to support the programs we offer. Your donations provide direct support to programs such as, See, Test & Treat and resident training and education.
- donations of cash and stock
- recurring pledges, one-time donations
- tribute gifts
- corporate matching gifts
- gifts through your estate
Easy Ways to Give
Choose one of the ways to donate your contributions.
- Check: Send to
The College of American Pathologists Foundation
325 Waukegan Road
Northfield, Illinois 60093-2750
Contact Kristin Garcia at 847-832-7846 or send an email for personal processing of your information and contribution.
Through recurring donations, you can make a lasting impact using our convenient, online form that provides a range of options. Follow the steps to set up a recurring donation.
- Select the amount and frequency of your recurring gift—monthly or quarterly.
- Choose the donation timing that works best for you: the 1st or 15th of each month, or first day every other month.
- If you wish, make your donation a tribute as a gift to a friend, colleague, or family member. The CAP Foundation will send a card to honorees or their families.
- Designate your donation to See, Test & Treat or areas of greatest need.
- Know that you can change, cancel, or restart your recurring donation at any time.
Tributes and Memorials
Assigning your gift in tribute to a friend, mentor, colleague, or loved one is easy using our online form.
Enter your tribute information on the form before finalizing your gift.
The CAP Foundation will mail a letter to your designee and recognize tributes in our annual report, annual meeting donor wall, website, and other materials throughout the year.
A donation to the CAP Foundation from your estate plan can help strengthen the development of future generations of pathologists. With this type of donation, you can also:
- give without affecting your income,
- provide additional retirement income,
- realize tax benefits, and
- protect your heirs.
Charitable giving can include assets such as retirement accounts, paid-up life insurance, or appreciated securities. Donors can assign a specific asset, portion of an asset or specific amount. Consult your financial professional to create your plan.
Learn more about how you can leave a lasting impact. Call the CAP Foundation at 800-323-4040 ext. 7846.