Posted April 10, 2012
Announcing the New CAP Accreditation Manager™
Committed to the ongoing advancement of technology in the laboratory, the College of American Pathologists is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with SoftTech Health, a leading provider of software solutions for the health care industry.
Prepare in a Fraction of the Time
This time-saving tool allows laboratories to manage CAP Accreditation custom Checklist requirements. These are integrated with document control to support regulatory compliance. This frees time to spend on your core mission—providing accurate and timely testing.
Features and Benefits to Improve Compliance and Accreditation Conformance
- Pre-built Progress Reports: generates in second—updates in real time and helps ensure no requirement gets overlooked
- Automated Notifications: ensures proper escalation to corrective action
- Built-in Feedback/Complaints Tracking: meets CAP Accreditation requirements
- Laboratory QMS Equipment Manager: enables conformance with instrument/calibration audits
- Digital Support File Technology: centralizes organization of supporting evidence in multiple file formats
- Laboratory QMS Referral Lab Manager: helps satisfy QM requirements
- Built-in Personnel Manager: simplifies complying with employee certification/quality management initiatives
Get More Information Today
The CAP Accreditation Manager requires a software licensing agreement with SoftTech Health. For more information, email SoftTech@cap.org.