The CAP introduces Short Presentations in Emerging Concepts (SPECs) to assist pathologists and establish themselves as leaders in personalized medicine in their local communities. Designed for pathologists, these short PowerPoint presentations focus on selected diseases where molecular tests play a key role in patient management. Pathologists will find the Pathology SPECs an especially valuable resource as they facilitate discussion with Tumor Boards or other physician colleagues.
- Content is updated periodically – reference articles included
- Focus is on molecular tests that are actionable to patient care
Available now – complete the registration form to immediately access:
• New – Emerging Concepts in the Diagnosis of Respiratory Viruses
• New – Emerging Concepts in Molecular Testing in Breast Cancer
• Emerging Concepts in the Workup of Colorectal Cancer
• Emerging Concepts in Therapeutic Guidance for Metastatic Melanoma
• Emerging Concepts in the Diagnosis and Workup of Thyroid Cancer
• Emerging Concepts in the Workup of Polycythemia and
• Emerging Concepts in Colorectal Cancer: Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal
Cancer (Lynch Syndrome)
The SPECs are free and available to everyone.