Updated September 23, 2013
To ensure accurate and timely order placement:
- Return all pages of your order form, including payment information.
- Print legibly and follow all instructions for adding and canceling programs. Orders are processed using optical character recognition, so legible printing will help ensure the accuracy of your order.
- Order by December 1 to ensure full participation as some programs have limited material availability.
- Orders received after December 1 will be processed by date of receipt and prorated per program
- Programs ordered as of August 1 are preprinted on your order renewal form and sent for receipt in September.
- Review all notes.
- Refer to cap.org/catalogs for new, revised, or discontinued programs.
- Complete form with payment information and return all pages by email to email@example.com or fax all pages to CAP Customer Data Management at 847-832-8168.
- An order acknowledgment will be emailed upon receipt of your order.
- Once processed, an order confirmation will be emailed to the shipping contact.
- You can also see a list of programs under “My PT Shipping Calendar” at cap.org.
- We will make every effort to accommodate orders received after December 1, dependent on specimen availability and stability and the shipping schedule.
- Due to vendor commitments, the CAP must receive cancellations no later than six weeks prior to the ship date to receive credit for canceled programs.
- Please have your CAP number available when placing orders. If you are a new CAP customer, a CAP number will be assigned and will appear on your order confirmation.
- US Customers: Confirm or provide the laboratory’s CLIA identification number, which is assigned by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and can be obtained from your laboratory director. Contact your CMS Regional Office if you do not have a CLIA ID number.
- Orders may be submitted pending assignment of your CLIA number. Forward the number to the CAP once assigned.
- Prices quoted exclude taxes, shipping fees to selected regions, duties, and other applicable charges; all prices are subject to change without notice.
- The CAP reserves the right to change the published prices and ship dates.
- For orders processed by October 31, payment terms are extended until December 1.
- For orders processed after November 1, payment terms are net 30 days.
- Remit wire transfer payment to:
- Harris Bank
311 West Monroe Street
- Phone: 312-461-2121
- Account Number: 223-733-7
- ABA Number: 071000288
- SWIFT #: HATRUS44
- Include the following information:
- All bank fees
- Customer Name
- CAP number
- Account number
- Invoice and/or order number
- The CAP is not responsible for bank fees incurred while remitting payment.