Updated September 24, 2012
To ensure accurate and timely order placement:
- Return all pages of your renewal order form, including payment information.
- Print legibly and follow all instructions for adding and canceling products. We process order forms using optical character recognition, so legible printing will help ensure the accuracy of your order.
- Order by December 1, 2012, to ensure full participation.
- Order early. Some products have limited quantities.
- Orders received after December 1, 2012, will be processed by date of receipt and pro-rated per product availability.
- Products ordered as of August 1, 2012, have been pre-printed on your order renewal form.
- Review all notes.
- Refer to this catalog for product changes and discontinued or new products.
- Complete form with payment information and return all pages by email or fax all pages to Customer Data Management.
- An order acknowledgment will be emailed.
- Once processed, your order confirmation will be mailed to the shipping contact. Order changes can be made at that time.
- You can also see a list of products under “My PT Shipping Calendar” at cap.org.
- We will make every effort to accommodate orders received after December 1, 2012, dependent on the shipping schedule, specimen availability, and product stability.
- Due to vendor commitments, the CAP must receive cancellations no later than six weeks prior to the ship date to receive credit for canceled products.
- Please have your CAP number available when placing orders. If you are a new CAP customer, a CAP number will be assigned and will appear on your order confirmation.
- US Customers: Confirm or provide the laboratory’s CLIA identification number, which is assigned by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and can be obtained from your laboratory director. Contact your CMS Regional Office if you do not have a CLIA ID number.
- Orders may be submitted pending assignment of your CLIA number. Forward the number to the CAP once assigned.
- Prices are listed on the Product Shipping and Pricing schedule in Section 22 at the back of this catalog or on the product pages of the online virtual catalog located at cap.org/catalogs.
- Prices are listed in US dollars.
- Prices exclude taxes, duties, and other applicable charges; all prices are subject to change without notice.
- The CAP reserves the right to change the published prices and ship dates for products in this catalog.
Complete the payment section of the order form. To avoid delay in the processing of your order, you must use one of the following methods of payment:
- Checks: Make payable to the College of American Pathologists in US dollars.
- Credit Card: Include number, expiration, cardholder’s name, and authorized signature.
- Purchase Order: A purchase order indicates a future commitment to pay using one of the following methods:
- Purchase Order # – Indicate the Purchase order number.
- Letter of Authorization – If your institution does not use a purchase order system, a signed letter of authorization on your institution’s letterhead should be included with your order. Please include payment method (draft, bank transfer, etc) information in your letter of authorization and enter “Letter of Auth” in the purchase order field of the Payment Information section.
- For orders processed by October 31, 2012, payment terms are extended until December 1, 2012.
- After November 1, 2012, terms will be net 30 days from the invoice date.
- Price Quotes: Please contact the CAP if your institution requires a price quote prior to submitting payment. Upon receipt of the price quote the completed order form, including payment method, should be submitted to the CAP for processing of your order.
- Include all bank fees with your payment.
- The CAP is not responsible for bank fees incurred while remitting payment.
- Remit wire transfer payment to:
- Harris Bank
311 West Monroe Street
- Phone: 312-461-2121
- Account Number: 223-733-7
- ABA Number: 071000288
- SWIFT #: HATRUS44
- Include the following information:
- Customer Name
- CAP number
- Account number
- Invoice and/or order number
- We will assess and add appropriate taxes for your locale to your invoice if your institution is subject to sales tax.
- Include applicable taxes with your prepaid order.
- If your institution is not subject to sales tax and you have not previously notified the CAP, enclose your tax-exempt certificate with your order form.
- The CAP federal tax identification number is 36-2118323.