- NCQA Accredits First ACO—Houston’s Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Watch the replay of the Nov. 14 CAP Member Webinar Event: “Confronting New Medicare Payment Realities Part 1: How 2013 Reimbursement Changes Will Impact Pathologists”.
- Updated CAP ACO Toolkit
- CAP Policy Roundtable Releases ACO White Paper, Contributions of Pathologists in Accountable Care Organizations: A Case Study, at Policy Meeting
- CAP Releases ACO White Paper
- CMS Releases Final Rule
- DOJ/FTC Releases Statement of Antitrust Enforcement Policy Regarding Accountable Care Organizations Participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Learn more about ACOs at the CAP –11 Luncheon: Risks and Rewards: Lessons Learned From the Front Lines of Accountable Care
- Affordable Care Act Gives Providers New Options to Better Coordinate Health Care
Interested in joining the CAP-ACO network? CAP members who work in a facility that is currently—or will be—part of an ACO are encouraged to join the network.
For more information—or if you have a question about ACOs—please email us.