Posted December 20, 2007
Log in to view the full descriptions.
Learn more about:
- What Services Constitute the Professional Component of Clinical Pathology?
- What is the Basis for Payment Denial by Some Private Insurance Companies?
- Is There Coding Guidance for Professional Component Billing?
- What has been the Outcome of Litigation over Professional Component Billing?
- Lessons Learned from Professional Component Litigation
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY PURPOSE. The information provided on these pages summarizes federal laws applicable to health care providers, but does not address potential legal issues under state law. You should consult legal counsel on specific legal questions. If you are in need of legal counsel there are a variety of lawyer referral services, including those through your state and local bar associations and the American Bar Association.