|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
Imaging studies revealed multiple lung nodules in a 42-year-old man. Received was an 8.7 x 3.0 x 2.5 cm wedge biopsy of peripheral lung tissue containing a 2.5 cm tumor mass. Flow cytometry revealed a monotypic kappa restricted B cell population lacking expression of CD5, CD10, or CD23.
The master list with the correct answer
• Extranodal marginal zone lymphoma, MALT type
• Follicular bronchiolitis
• Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia
• Mantle cell lymphoma
• Florid Reactive Follicular lymphoid hyperplasia
• Small lymphocytic lymphoma
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.