|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A seven-year-old boy presented with a painless paratesticular mass. A partial excisional biopsy was performed.
Several fragments of tissue were submitted for histological examination.
The master list with the correct answer
• Desmoplastic small round cell tumor
• Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma (NOS)
• Lymphoblastic lymphoma
• Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.