|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 48-year-old woman presented with abnormal vaginal bleeding. Following endometrial curettage, a total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy was performed. The 510 gram uterus contained a 14.5 x 12.0 x 9.5 cm polypoid tumor with a smooth tan surface in the endometrial cavity. On sectioning, multiple tumor nodules were noted throughout the myometrium, extending to within 2 mm of the serosal surface.
The master list with the correct answer
• Cellular leiomyoma
• Endometrial stromal sarcoma, low grade
• Intravenous leiomyomatosis
• Undifferentiated uterine sarcoma
• Uterine tumor resembling ovarian sex cord tumor
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.