|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 50-year-old man presented with a persistent cough refractory to antibiotic therapy. Chest x-ray revealed a 5.0 cm mass lesion with central cavitation. A PPD was negative. Biopsy attempts were non-diagnostic, and the mass was eventually resected given a high clinical and radiographic suspicion of malignancy. The lobectomy specimen revealed a cavitary mass with a mixed fibrotic and gelatinous cut surface.
The master list with the correct answer
• Clear cell tumor of the lung
• Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor
• Metastatic renal cell carcinoma
• Mycobacterial pseudotumor
• Pulmonary cryptococcosis
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.