|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 3-month-old boy was found to have a right-sided abdominal mass. CT scan revealed a large, right kidney mass. A right nephrectomy was performed demonstrating a 14 x 11 x 8 cm kidney with an upper pole mass and an intact renal capsule. Cut section revealed a tan-white, focally necrotic, hemorrhagic, cystic tumor arising from the cortex, invading the renal sinus, but not extending to the resection margin.
The master list with the correct answer
• Clear cell sarcoma of the kidney
• Congenital mesoblastic nephroma, cellular type
• Congenital mesoblastic nephroma, classic type
• Metanephric stromal tumor
• Rhabdoid tumor of the kidney
• Wilms tumor
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.