|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 48-year-old woman presented with a large painless thigh mass, which was excised. Grossly, the mass was a well circumscribed,lobulated 17.7 x 15.2 x 11.8 cm unencapsulated tumor with a slightly yellow and gelatinous cut surface and focal areas of hemorrhage.
The master list with the correct answer
• Lipoblastoma / Lipoblastomatosis
• Myxoid chondrosarcoma
• Myxoid dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP)
• Myxoid liposarcoma
• Myxoid malignant fibrous histiocytoma
• Spindle cell lipoma
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.