|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 24-year-old woman was involved in a motor vehicle accident. Upon radiological work-up, a large incidental mass was identified in the anterior mediastinum. Excisional biopsy of a single enlarged lymph node was performed.
The master list with the correct answer
• Angiofollicular hyperplasia (Castleman disease)
• Follicular lymphoma
• Lymphocyte-predominant thymoma (WHO type B1)
• Reactive follicular hyperplasia
• Regressing follicular hyperplasia
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.