|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 42-year-old man presented with shortness of breath and a cough
productive of copious sputum. CT examination revealed extensive
consolidation of the right upper and middle lobes. Following
a diagnostic biopsy, a right bilobectomy was performed. The
lung parenchyma was firm, tan, and diffusely consolidated. The
cut surface had a slightly mucoid consistency.
The master list with the correct answer
• Adenocarcinoma, goblet cell type
• Adenocarcinoma, signet ring type
• Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma, mucinous type
• Mucinous (colloid) carcinoma
• Mucinous cystadenoma
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.