|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
An otherwise healthy 21-year-old man presented with a distended
abdomen. He had an enlarged spleen with focal hypoechogenic
lesions revealed by ultrasonography. Splenectomy was performed.
A 28.0 x 15.0 x 4.5 cm, 2100.0 gram spleen contained numerous
circumscribed nodules measuring from 0.4 to 4.3 cm in diameter.
The master list with the correct answer
• Histiocytic sarcoma
• Hodgkin lymphoma
• Interdigitating dendritic cell sarcoma
• Langerhans cell histiocytosis
• Sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.