|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
78-year-old man with a history of prior colonic adenocarcinoma presents with a new left lower lobe lung mass. A lobectomy specimen showed a mass measuring 6.5 cm extending to the visceral pleura. The tumor cells were CK7 (+), CK20 (-), and TTF-1 (+).
The master list with the correct answer
• Metastatic adenocarcinoma
• Pulmonary adenocarcinoma,
• Pulmonary adenocarcinoma, fetal type
• Pulmonary adenocarcinoma, mixed subtype
• Pulmonary adenocarcinoma, mucinous type
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.