|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 2-year-old boy presented with a distended abdomen and was discovered to have a right-sided
abdominal mass. Following appropriate workup, a renal tumor was removed. A 13.0 x 11.0 x 9.0 cm,
810.0 gm right kidney and adrenal gland was submitted for examination. Cut surfaces demonstrated
that the kidney was virtually replaced by a variegated and focally necrotic tumor, which was confined
to the kidney by an intact capsule. Sections of tumor extending into the renal hilum exhibited tumor
invading lymphatics and venules in the soft tissues supporting renal calyces.
The master list with the correct answer
• Clear cell sarcoma of kidney
• Congenital mesoblastic nephroma
• Malignant rhabdoid tumor of kidney
• Neuroblastoma, poorly differentiated
• Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET)
• Wilms tumor
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.