|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 78-year-old man with a history of Paget disease of bone involving both hips, complained of increasingly severe pain in his right hip for about six weeks. He was admitted for total hip arthroplasty. During surgery a large mass was identified, arising from the iliac crest and wrapping around the sciatic nerve. Multiple fragments of yellow/pink, fleshy tissue measuring 9.0 x 7.0 x 2.5 cm in greatest dimensions were submitted for examination.
The master list with the correct answer
• Fibrous dysplasia
• Malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone
• Mesenchymal chondrosarcoma
• Osteoid osteoma
• Reactive changes secondary to infection
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.