|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 56-year-old woman with end-stage renal disease underwent renal transplant. The creatinine levels remained abnormal and despite immunosuppression adjustments, she finally required hemodialysis. Immunosuppression was discontinued and she developed fever. A transplant nephrectomy was performed after 6 weeks.
The master list with the correct answer
• Acute cellular allograft rejection
• Antibody-mediated allograft rejection
• Borderline acute cellular allograft rejection
• Chronic allograft nephropathy
• Cyclosporine or tacrolimus toxicity
• Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.