|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 51-year-old woman presented with an asymptomatic enlarging nodule in the right lobe of the thyroid gland.
After fine needle aspiration, a right lobectomy was done. Received was the right thyroid lobe with isthmus measuring
4.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 cm and weighing 50 g. A large firm tan nodule occupied the majority of the lobe.
The master list with the correct answer
• Adenomatous nodule/nodular hyperplasia
• Follicular nodule with papillary hyperplasia
• Follicular carcinoma, minimally invasive
• Papillary carcinoma, follicular variant
• Papillary carcinoma, (NOS, usual type)
• Papillary carcinoma, tall cell variant
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.