|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 53-year-old woman was involved in a motor vehicle accident. Upon evaluation at the emergency room, a computed tomography (CT) of the abdomen revealed a 7.0 cm mass in the lower pole of the right kidney. The patient had a right nephrectomy. A well-circumscribed tumor measuring 8.0 x 7.0 x 6.5 cm was confined within the kidney extending from the renal cortex to the renal medulla sparing the renal vein. The solid cut surface was grey-white with multiple small hemorrhagic foci.
The master list with the correct answer
• Collecting duct carcinoma
• Juxtaglomerular cell tumor
• Metanephric adenoma
• Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma of
• Renal cell carcinoma with sarcomatoid
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.