|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 35-year-old G3P1T1 presented at 18 weeks gestation with intrauterine fetal demise. Fragmented placental and fetal tissue measuring 12.0 cm in aggregate without gross abnormalities was received.
The master list with the correct answer
• Chronic villitis of unknown etiology
• Chronic villitis secondary to cytomegalovirus infection
• Chronic villitis secondary to herpes simplex infection
• Chronic villitis secondary to syphilis
• Chronic villitis secondary to Toxoplasma gondii infection
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.