|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 60-year-old woman presents to her gynecologist complaining of recent onset of vaginal bleeding. An endometrial biopsy showed adenocarcinoma. A hysterectomy and bilateral salpingoopherectomy was submitted for examination. The gross examination of the uterine corpus showed a 2.0 cm thick endometrium with apparent luminal necrosis.
The master list with the correct answer
• Clear cell carcinoma (CC)
• High grade endometrioid uterine carcinoma,
Grade 3 (G3EC)
• Low grade endometrioid uterine carcinoma,
• Uterine papillary serous carcinoma (UPSC)
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.