|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 7-year-old boy presented with intermittent abdominal pain and was found to have a large right retroperitoneal mass on imaging. He was taken to the operating room, where a gross total resection was achieved. The tumor measured 15.5 x 8.5 x 7.5 cm and weighed 460 g. The cut surface was firm and yellow-tan with no evidence of distinct nodules. Two lymph nodes were also sampled and showed no evidence of metastatic tumor.
The master list with the correct answer
• Ganglioneuroblastoma, intermixed
• Ganglioneuroblastoma, nodular
• Neuroblastoma, differentiating
• Neuroblastoma, poorly differentiated
• Neuroblastoma, undifferentiated
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.