|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 78-year-old man presented with small bowel obstruction. A partial small bowel resection was performed. The 15.0 cm resected portion of bowel contained a 5.5 cm ulcerated, polypoid mass. Tumor cells were immunoreactive for CD138 and kappa light chain (lambda negative).
The master list with the correct answer
• Extranodal marginal zone B-cell (MALT) lymphoma
• Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
• Malignant melanoma
• Undifferentiated carcinoma
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.