|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 55-year-old man presented with painless enlargement of the left testis. A preoperative ultrasound and subsequent orchiectomy showed 4.5 cm mass in the testis. It was well circumscribed, brown and without necrosis.
The master list with the correct answer
• Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (adrenogenital syndrome)
• Large cell calcifying Sertoli cell tumor
• Leydig cell hyperplasia
• Leydig cell tumor
• Yolk sac tumor
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.