|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 65-year-old presented with a 5.0 cm painless scrotal mass. Grossly, the lesion was well-circumscribed and composed of lobulated adipose tissue with intervening fibrous areas, without evidence of hemorrhage or necrosis.
The master list with the correct answer
• Angiomyofibroblastoma (AMFB)
• Cellular angiofibroma (CA)
• Deep (Aggressive) angiomyxoma (DAA)
• Mammary-type myofibroblastoma (MTMFB)
• Spindle cell lipoma/pleomorphic lipoma (SCL)
• Well differentiated liposarcoma (LS)
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.