|View case with: |
| First-time use of ImageScope?|
Why use ImageScope?
ImageScope offers many additional features including:
• Ability to view multiple slides
• Facility to author annotations.
• Capability to run analysis
algorithms, and display results.
• Modify image brightness,
contrast, color balance,
• Generally faster and more
| MAC/PC Users:
A 67-year-old man presented with multiple hemorrhagic plaques and nodules on the right leg.
The master list with the correct answer
• Epithelioid sarcoma
• Kaposi sarcoma
• Pseudo-angiosarcomatous squamous cell carcinoma
• Spindle cell hemangioma
Access Case Critique to view:
• Appropriate diagnosis
Your input is valued - please submit your feedback
so that we may continue to optimize this program.