The CAP Foundation supports the See, Test & Treat program, with grants of up to $20,000, to offer free cervical and breast cancer screening to vulnerable women. The grant typically pays for times such as exam and lab supplies, equipment rental, patient outreach materials, interpreters, translated educational tools, transportation and nutritious meals. See, Test & Treat has the following goals:
- Reduce barriers to cervical and breast cancer screening and follow-up care
- Establish routine screening and healthy lifestyle habits
- Provide patient navigation to establish a medical home
CAP Foundation will consider See, Test & Treat grants for the following:
- CAP member Pathologists partnering with hospitals or clinics to provide See, Test & Treat programs
CAP Foundation only provides grants to 501(c)3 organizations.
Download complete details about the See, Test, & Treat grant (Word, 255 KB).
Submit the following materials:
- A completed and signed See, Test & Treat program grant application must be submitted a minimum of 90 days before the scheduled program
- All materials, as directed, on the application
325 Waukegan Road
Northfield, IL 60093
For more information about this award please call Julia Rankenburg at 800-323-4040, ext. 7931.