Updated October 23, 2012
The CAP has 30 official liaisons to various organizations who attend scientific meetings or designate others to do so. They report to the Standards Committee, which reports to the Council on Scientific Affairs.
We begin this month to publish on a periodic basis bits of what the CAP’s outbound liaisons hear and see in in their liaison roles.
- Biomarkers Consortium and next-gen sequencing (August, 2012) (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- Are those platelets safe? (April, 2012) (PDF, 397 KB)
- eGFR Goes Global (October, 2011) (PDF, 782 KB)
- Embracing the Future of Genomic Medicine (September, 2011) (PDF, 277 KB)
- Revising ISO 15189: Goals and Next Steps (June, 2011) (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- Glucose Meters for TGC May Need Tightening (March, 2011) (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Creating Genetic Testing Reference Materials (February, 2011) (PDF, 220 KB)
- Clinical Genetics Meeting Update (September, 2010) (PDF, 432 KB)
- Coagulation Quality Assessment Review (July, 2010) (PDF, 80 KB)
- Information Technology in Cellular Therapy (June, 2010) (PDF, 80 KB)