Gain pathology skills to practice, interpret, and diagnose challenging cases
Earn credits in the field of prostate pathology
The CAP’s Prostate Advanced Practical Pathology Program (AP3) is the premiere learning experience for pathologists who want a deeper set of skills in this important area of pathology.
- Learn from renowned experts in the field of prostate pathology
- Gain the tools, resources, and expertise needed to improve patient care
The Prostate AP3 offers a full program and CME-only options for participants.
- Participants in both programs must complete the Prostate AP3 core curriculum.
- Participants completing the full program have the opportunity to earn a certificate of recognition.
- CME-only participants are not eligible to earn a certificate of recognition.
Curriculum and Credits
- Seven online CME courses, all include self-assessment modules (SAMs), followed by the expert-led 1.5 day-workshop.
- Participants receive 29.75 CME, 16.25 of which are SAM eligible.
Program Details, Pricing and Registration
Register for the online prerequisite courses listed in the program manual through our online registration system.
Registrants must log into cap.org before receiving access to the registration system.
Faculty-Led Workshop Schedule
- November 7-8, 2014
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 East Walton Place @ North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60611
World class faculty including Thomas Wheeler, MD, FCAP, Behfar Ehdaie, MD, MPH, George Netto, MD, FCAP, Gladell P. Paner, MD
- 2015 dates (TBD)
College of American Pathologists
325 Waukegan Road
Northfield, IL 60093
Tel: 800-323-4040, select option 1