Posted August 4, 2009
Upon completing a course, students will receive an e-mail from the CAP with instructions about how to claim continuing education (CE) credit and how to print a certificate. Students should click the link supplied in the e-mail message and log in to the CAP Web site using their user IDs and passwords.
Students must claim their CE credits within six months of the event date. If they have not taken action to claim the credit after six months, the credits for the course will automatically be recorded as “0” in their CAP Training Schedule.
Students can also claim their CE credits and print their certificate on the CAP Web site by accessing their Training Schedule directly. To claim their CE credits:
- Log in at www.cap.org.
- Click on “Training Schedule” in the blue side-bar.
- Your Training Schedule will open in a new window. Select on “Learning Menu” in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Choose “Training Schedule” from the drop-down box.
- Select “Completed Activities” from the View drop-down box on the right side of the page.
- Click the “Credit Type and Hours” icon next to the completed course.
- Claim your hours of participation and click the “OK” button.
Once you’ve claimed your CE credits, you can print your CE certificate:
- On the Training Schedule page in the Completed Activities view, select the name of the completed activity.
- Click the certificate icon next to the completed course.
- Print your certificate.
Florida Department of Health Licensee Only
In order for your CE information to be reported to the Florida CE Broker system, please ensure that you have provided your professional license number within your personal account on the CAP website.
If the CAP does not have your professional license number documented, your CE credits cannot be reported to the CE Broker system.