Posted November 6, 2009
As the year winds to a close, it would be a good time to review the “Student and Course Activity Report.” You may want to see everyone’s progress before the courses change with the new year. You can use this screen to verify assignment completion or view assignment progress for one or more students, groups, courses, or date ranges. Education administrators as well as course and group sub-administrators have permission to view reports for students. Here’s how:
Go to the View Reports tab and then View student and course activity reports. Use the drop-down menus to choose the items you want to include in the report. To generate your report:
- From Student(s), select the students or groups to display.
- Use the radio buttons to indicate if you want to include active or inactive students.
- From Course(s), select the courses to display.
- Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard while clicking each course name to select multiple courses.
- From Assignment(s), select the assignments to display.
- Use Assignments to define your selection based on assignments completed, incomplete, overdue, failed, or not started.
- Use the Date to narrow down the assignments to display.
- From Order By, select the sorting options for the students or the course.
- This sorting option determines how the display appears on the next screen.
- Click Display to run the search and have the requested information sorted and displayed on the next screen.