Posted November 6, 2009
All of the assessment and January 2009-released Pro Courses available today will no longer be available online as of January 1, 2010. So please remember two things:
- Ask your staff complete their assigned courses by the end of the year so they can claim CE.
- If you like the content of a course and want to have it available after December 31, save it in CourseBuilder. You will then be able to assign the course for years to come—as long as you continue to subscribe to Competency Assessment Program from CAP. However, as with all CourseBuilder courses, there is no CE for the saved courses.
To save a course in CourseBuilder, follow these steps:
- Go to www.cap.org and log in.
- Click the Competency Assessment link.
- Under your list of Education Administrator functions, click View or Edit Courses.
- Click CourseBuilder.
- Click Import a Current CAP Course for Customization.
- From the drop-down menu, select the course that you would like to import. Click Import Course.
- The course is now saved to your laboratory.