Posted October 19, 2010
Each time a learner completes a course assigned by an education administrator (EA), the EA receives a course completion email. While this is a great way to keep on top of assignments, sometimes it turns out to be too much of a good thing. A new Competency Assessment Program feature allows education administrators to “turn off” receipt of course completion emails entirely or choose to receive emails only from select groups. To set this feature: Login at www.cap.org and—
- Click Competency Assessment in the blue bar on the left side of the page.
- Click Manage Assignments in your list of Education Administrator functions.
- Under the Options section, click Manage e-mail preferences.
- On the Manage e-mail preferences page, select one of the following choices:
- Send me an e-mail when a student completes a course that I’ve assigned.
- Do NOT send me an e-mail when a student completes a course that I’ve assigned.
- Send me an e-mail only if the student is a member of one or more of the selected groups. (Groups that you can select will be listed below this option.)
- Click Save Changes.
Whichever option you choose, you will still receive emails when you complete a course as a student.