Posted March 19, 2012
For a custom course, a student can go into his or her transcript and add the amount of time spent on the course. Please have them follow these directions:
- Log in at cap.org.
- Click Training Transcript in the blue bar on the left side of the page.
- In the blue bar near the top of the page, click Learning Menu.
- From the drop-down list, select Self-Reported Training.
- Click the pencil icon next to the appropriate course.
- The student can then enter their time in the Duration section and/or in the Credit Hours section on the page
- Click “OK” to save.
The entered time will display in the Self-Reported Training section at the bottom of the Training Transcript.
“Self-reported training” is a handy way to record any training that you would like to track, whether it’s from the CAP or another provider. That way, all your records will be kept together in your transcript in the CAP Learning Management System. These records are kept indefinitely.