Posted April 17, 2012
When your laboratory participates in CAP Surveys and EXCEL® programs, every member of your team can participate in education activities, earn continuing education (CE) credit, and receive self-claiming education/self-reported training activities at no additional charge.
- Receive up to 125 CE credits in 2012, plus additional opportunities for self-claiming education/self-reported training activities.*
- Access most online education activities for a maximum of 12 months.
- Fine-tune and maintain key laboratory skills with education activities from an expert source.
- For educational activities offered through the Participant Summary/Final Critique, you can learn when an education activity is available from color-coded report covers:
- Blue—CE credit is available
- Green—Self-claiming education/self-reported training activity is offered
- All self-claiming education/self-reported training activities will include a form in the Participant Summary/Final Critique reports so your laboratory staff can document their participation. These activity offerings and hours will vary per product mailing.
* CAP Self-Claiming Education/Self-Reported Training Activities do not offer CE credit.