Posted April 17, 2012
Committed to the ongoing advancement of technology in the laboratory, the CAP is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with SoftTech Health, a leading provider of software solutions for the health care industry.
As a result of the partnership, laboratories will be able to manage CAP Accreditation custom checklist requirements, integrated with document control to support regulatory compliance.
The CAP Accreditation Manager software offers—
- Prebuilt Progress Reports—Generates in seconds—updates in real-time and helps ensure no requirement is overlooked
- Automated Notifications—Ensures proper escalation to corrective action
- Built-in Feedback/Complaints Tracking—Assists laboratories in meeting accreditation requirements
- Laboratory QMS Equipment Manager—Enables conformance with instrument/calibration audits
- Digital Support File Technology—Centralizes organization of supporting compliance documentation in multiple file formats
- Laboratory QMS Referral Lab Manager—Helps satisfy quality management requirements
- Built-in Personnel Manager—Simplifies complying with employee qualification and quality management initiatives
Visit our web page or email us to learn more about the CAP-SoftTech Health partnership.