Posted September 26, 2012
One comprehensive program from the CAP helps you manage competency and training requirements for your laboratory and provides tools to tailor the program to match your unique needs.
- Competency Assessment courses—Choose from dozens of assessment and training courses in 11 laboratory disciplines.
- Pro Courses—Self-paced and interactive, Pro Courses include the same level of challenging, in-depth content featured in the assessment courses; but instead of scored assessments, Pro Courses offer educational material interspersed with ungraded questions that reinforce learning.
- Instrument-specific observation checklists—Only Competency Assessment Program gives you immediate access to a printable inventory of 130 instrument-specific observation checklists.
- Safety and Compliance training—Seven safety and compliance courses cover OSHA and other safety and compliance requirements.
- Comprehensive reports—Extensive management reports allow administrators to view information about performance on competency assessments, reassessments, and observation checklists.
- Continuing education credits—Meet all of your laboratory̻l;s CE needs for the year. With almost 50 CE hours available each year to choose from, your learners cover their annual CE requirements at no additional cost.
To order, check the box on your 2013 Order Renewal New Product order form or call us at 800-323-4040 or 847-832-7000 option 1. Learn more about Competency Assessment Program at cap.org/competency.