Posted October 2, 2013
Each year, when your laboratory participates in CAP Surveys and EXCEL® programs, every member of your team can enroll in education activities, earn continuing education (CE) credit, and receive self-reported training at no additional charge.
- Receive more than 120 CE credits in 2014, plus additional opportunities for self-reported training activities*
- Access most online education activities for a maximum of 12 months
- Fine-tune and maintain key laboratory skills with education activities
- Take advantage of our education activities offered through the Participant Summary/Final Critique, which are color coded to help you identify when an activity is available.
- Blue—Online education to earn CE credit is available
- Green—Self-reported training is offered
* CAP self-reported training activities do not offer CE credit, but can be used toward fulfilling requirements for certification of maintenance by agencies such as the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP). Please check with your certifying agency to determine your education requirements.