Posted April 15, 2009
The College of American Pathologists and Liberty Mutual, one of the nation’s largest insurers, have teamed up to offer CAP members and their families a program called Group Savings Plus® for auto and home insurance.
Here are just some of the great benefits offered by Group Savings Plus:
- A money-saving group discount on auto, home and tenant insurance*
- Convenient payment plans including, electronic funds transfer (EFT) or direct-billing at home
- No finance or service charges
- Round-the-clock claims service
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance**
- Individualized service from local representatives
Group discounts, coupled with other premium reductions such as multi-car, multi-policy, safe driver, passive restraints and anti-theft device discounts could result in substantial savings for you and your family.
How much could you save? You can compare your current costs and coverages by calling Liberty Mutual’s Direct Response Center at 1-800-524-9400, or a local office nearest you at 1-800-225-8281. You can also visit Liberty Mutual online.
* Group discounts are not available in all states. Discounts vary by state.
** Service applies to auto policyholders and is provided by Cross Country Motor Club of Boston, Inc., Boston, MA or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Boston, MA. Applicants are individually underwritten, some members may not qualify.
Coverage Provided by and Underwritten by:
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates
175 Berkeley Street