Enroll in a live event and receive a recording of the live event to access any time
The live events of the Continuing Compliance Master Series (CCMS) are interactive webinars and webconferences covering the latest on best practices in laboratory compliance.
Download the course offerings:
Select LIVE sessions to
- Ask questions of your accrediting organization during the question-and-answer session
- Have all employees hear the same information at the same time
- Host an on-site all-staff training session
- Receive CE/CME credit
When to attend
- Audioconferences are held from 12:00 – 1:00 PM CT
- Webinars are held from 12:00 – 1:30 PM CT
- Courses are held the third Wednesday of the month
- Registrants must designate a site coordinator who will be responsible for the on-site coordination of the program and will receive all communications.
- Registrants may enroll for individual sessions.
- Login access information and a link to the presentation materials will be emailed to the site coordinator approximately one week prior to each session.
Three Ways to Enroll
- Call us at 800-323-4040 option 1
- Fax or mail order form
- Online: Requires login or registration on cap.org
Registered and Unable to Attend the Live Event?
- If you registered for a live event and were not able to attend, a recorded session of the live program is available online approximately four weeks after the program to allow additional access to the information. CE credit is not available by listening to the recorded session.
- Contact your site coordinator for access to the recorded session.