Webinar: Demystify CAP Accreditation Requirements
February 18, 2015
12 pm CT
Complimentary for all the College of American Pathologists (CAP)-accredited laboratories, Focus on Compliance—a series of six educational webinars for laboratory directors, managers, and technologists—simplifies the complexity of laboratory quality with a balanced approach of collective expert knowledge and regulatory compliance understanding.
Focus on Compliance offers a comprehensive range of topics from the CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program checklist updates to the latest best practices in the industry.
Download the 2015 webinar schedule (PDF, 100 KB) for topics, dates, program descriptions, and presenters.
• Event registration is required for each topic, and registration will open
approximately 60 days prior to the event.
• Laboratories will need to assign a site coordinator who will be responsible
for the distribution of prewebinar materials. Login information and materials
will be emailed approximately one week prior to each session.
Instructions on how to claim CE/CME credits will also be sent.
• Login information and a link to the presentation materials will be emailed to
the site coordinator approximately one week prior to each session.
• If you registered for a webinar and were not able to attend, the recorded
webinar will be available online approximately four weeks after the
live event. CE credit is not available for recorded webinars.
• Contact your site coordinator for access instructions to the recorded session.