Enroll in a live event and receive a recording of the live event to access any time
Registering and purchasing the Continuing Compliance Master Series live or recorded on-demand webinars and audioconferences will enhance laboratory compliance for pathologists, laboratory professionals, and residents.
For live events
- A site registration fee allows an unlimited number of participants at a single location.
- Registration and payment must be received one week prior to the session.
- Purchase orders are not a valid form of payment.
For on-demand events:
- Register and purchase at any time.
- Register and purchase from any location.
- Credit card: Access our registration system
- Check: Access our registration system, print the registration form, and include your name and topic(s) in which you would like to register
Send check and registration form by mail:
College of American Pathologists, CCMS
325 Waukegan Road
Northfield IL 60093-2750
Fax the registration form:
Registrants will be notified by email when payment has been processed, and they have been registered into the activity.
- If you need to cancel, please notify College of American Pathologists, CCMS, as soon as possible.
- The CAP will refund your registration fee; less a $25 processing fee up to two weeks prior to a session, or you may apply the payment to a future CAP Accreditation Programs session.
- The CAP reserves the right to cancel any program without prior notice.
Telephone: 800-323-4040 (select option 1)