Updated September 8, 2011
Most proficiency testing program shipments are sent via FedEx overnight, two-day, or International Priority Express service.
CAPTRAKer Email Service
Our CAPTRAKer electronic PT kit shipment-tracking program gives your lab the ability to locate your FedEx shipped PT kit in an instant! Watch your inbox for CAPTRAKer emails alerting you of product shipments. A link to the carrier tracking information will be embedded in the email.
To initiate the receipt of this notification, please send your name, account number, and email address to email@example.com.
Considerations for Non-Continental US and International Customers
Many countries require import permits or certificates of origin for customs clearance. We cannot ship products without required documentation, therefore it is important that you:
- Contact local authorities to determine if any permits are required.
- Obtain import permits and forward them to the CAP for inclusion with product shipment.
- Provide these documents to your broker or local carrier broker.
- Submit all permits at least six weeks prior to the stated product ship date to ensure on-time shipment.
- Monitor the expiration date on your permit.
Additional Special Considerations
The Customer Support and Ordering Information section of your Surveys catalog or the Customer Support section of your EXCEL catalog contain additional information regarding:
- Hazardous materials
- Special requirements
- Special shipping and handling charges
- Product stability
- Products shipped on dry ice
- CAP contact information for submitting permits, discussing special shipping needs, and discussing stability issues.