CAP@YourService – November/December
Experience a whole new way of seeing whole slide images.
Simulating the microscope experience, DigitalScope is an online technology that delivers powerful, fluid maneuverability for viewing whole slide images. Integrating the latest technology with the CAP’s expertise, DigitalScope enhances proficiency testing and education for your laboratory.
Look for DigitalScope in these CAP programs in 2012:
- Bone Marrow Cell Differential (BMD)
- Dermatopathology (DPATH)
- Expanded Virtual Peripheral Blood Smear (EHE1)
- Online Performance Improvement in Surgical Pathology (PIPW)
- Virtual Body Fluid (VBF)
- Virtual Biopsy Program (VBP)
- Virtual Gram Stain Basic Competency (VGS1)
- Virtual Gram Stain Advanced Competency (VGS2)
- Virtual Peripheral Blood Smear (VPBS)
- Vaginitis Screen, Virtual Gram Stain (VS2)
To learn more and try a test drive of DigitalScope, visit cap.org/DigitalScope.