CAP@Your Service – Summer 2007
If you would like to become a member of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) free of charge, simply log on to www.cap.org. You can activate your CAP Junior membership online by following the three simple steps below at no cost to you.
- Watch your mail/e-mail for your unique activation ID from the College. If you don’t receive one, simply contact our membership team at 800-323-4040 ext. 7309.
- Visit residents.cap.org, click on Become a Junior Member, and use your activation ID to access your online application. With a few quick clicks, your application will be activated.
- Select your free gift. We want to thank you for choosing the CAP—the premier organization for pathologists. Gift choices are:
- CAP sports messenger bag
- CAP 128 MB USB flashdrive or
- Copy of the Color Atlas of Body Fluids: An Illustrated Field Guide Based on Proficiency Testing
If you’re already a CAP member, we thank you for your membership and invite you to tell a colleague about the College and the online activation process. To learn more about the College, visit www.cap.org.