Interested in participating? Complete the online forms:
Host or lead a CAP-sponsored roundtable conversation on the current state, future outlook, and growth opportunities for your practice.
peer2peer Practice Roundtables are informal, welcoming, and collegial conversations that occur at practices throughout the United States. CAP members serve as hosts and facilitators. A practice leader host is matched to a conversation leader with similar practice demographics.
- Generate an active, ongoing dialogue among practice colleagues focused on the challenges specific to that group
- Identify specific resources and action steps for forward movement
- Provide a national peer-to-peer pathology practice resource
- Initiate ongoing interactive conversations among practices and with the CAP
- Practice Leader Host: A pathologist who hosts a conversation at his or her practice and invites practice partners and key stakeholders to the roundtable.
- Conversation Leader: A pathologist, from a different Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) region than the host practice, who faces challenges in his or her practice setting similar to those of the host group; the conversation leader facilitates the conversation.
- CAP Partner: A CAP staff member who attends the roundtable, serves as a liaison between the College and the host group, supports the conversation leader, identifies applicable CAP resources, and follows up on issues identified during the conversations.
- Demographics provided by the host and conversation leader are used by CAP staff members to secure an appropriate conversation leader/host match.
- A trained CAP staff member, the CAP partner, will provide pre- and post-event support for the conversation leader.
- The CAP partner will accompany and support the conversation leader on site.
- The host will select the meeting space, generally at the host facility.
- The conversations last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- The conversations are informal: no presentations, lectures, or equipment needed.
- The CAP will coordinate with the host on the selection and delivery of refreshments, paid for by the CAP.
- The CAP will coordinate and cover the costs of travel for conversation leaders and CAP partners.
- The CAP partner will take minutes at the event and provide a copy to the conversation leader and the host post-event.
- The information gathered at the event is stored and made anonymous by the peer2peer program coordinator.
- The CAP partner maintains communication with the host practice, offering resources and information to help the practice group move forward, post-event.
Complete the online forms: