Updated March 18, 2013
Help your practice manager help you. The Practice Manager’s Forum gives your practice manager inside resources from the College, normally available only to CAP members, including:
- Updates on important State and Federal actions
- Full access to CAP’s in-depth practice management resources, including sample contracts
- A discount on registration for the CAP Annual Meeting
- CAP’s Pathology Practice Management Directory
- Invitations to CAP educational events
- CAP’s Practice Management Research Panel
Practice Managers Forum members must be actively providing practice management services to one or more CAP Fellows, and be nominated for participation by one of those CAP Fellows.
Please download the application below and submit it with your participation fee to become a participant in the Practice Managers Forum. Apply now to start receiving all the benefits of participation in the Practice Managers Forum. Your $260 participation fee enables you to participate through June 30, 2014.
Email your questions regarding CAP’s Practice Managers Forum to email@example.com
Managers Forum Application
(Word, 219 KB)
If you are already a participant in the Practice Managers Forum please renew your participation today using this Practice Managers Forum Renewal Form (Word, 120 KB).
Current Practice Manager Forum Participants or Members login to access
Member login required.