Put the spotlight on your institution’s fellowship program at the CAP ’12 Fellowship Fair!
CAP ’12 Fellowship Fair
Sunday, September 9, 2012
11:30 AM–1:30 PM
The CAP has scheduled its Fellowship Fair on Sunday, September 9, in San Diego, during CAP ’12 – THE Pathologists’ Meeting™. Please sign up your institution now by providing the requested information below and sending it to Jan Glas at email@example.com.
The session will take place in the Connection Café & Exhibits, which offers a great draw for your program and the resident attendees. You will find:
- More than 70 exhibitors covering every aspect of pathology
- Up to 150 abstracts and case studies posted at each session with authors present
- A complimentary lunch
Your institution may reserve a table on a first-come, first-served basis. The CAP will randomly assign locations and will maintain a wait list. Your table needs to be manned throughout the CAP ’12 Fellowship Fair.
The CAP will provide you with a six-foot skirted table and two chairs.
Please provide your Institution’s fellowship program information:
- Institution name, city, state, ZIP
- Institution’s Web address
- Fellowship(s) offered
- Institution contact email for resident inquiries (limited to one)
Please also provide contact information for reservation confirmation and for on-site CAP staff use:
- Institution contact person and telephone number
- Name of person(s) who will staff the table and on-site telephone number
Individuals who will staff your Fellowship Fair table may register now for CAP ’12 at cap.org/cap12.
See what residents are saying about CAP’s annual meetings.
Please contact Jan Glas at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the CAP ’12 Fellowship Fair.
Thanks for joining us at CAP ’12!